|Vegan Fish Stew & sides|
This little hidden gem of a restaurant offers a couple of different vegan options and several vegetarian options in Caribbean style.
I go here so often they recognize me when I walk in the door.
If you have been to Curry-In-A-Hurry, this restaurant is very different. The dishes are FAR LESS spicy and the lightly cooked cabbage is fantastic.
Mangos Caribbean Restaurant can be found tucked into the University Target shopping center in one of the alleyways facing IHOP. Westside Centre, 6241 University Drive Northwest.
Mon - Thu 10:30am - 9pm; Fri 10:30am - 3pm; Sun 11am - 7pm
- Orders come with a side of rice & peas, cabbage, and fried plantains
- Not burn-your-mouth-off spicy
- Handle special requests well
- Locally owned and friendly!
- Fake meats are gluten and soy based
- Open Sundays
- Great Caribbean drinks like mauby and sorrel
Find more information about Mangos:
|Vegan Escovitch Fish|