|The Wandering Photographer|
- Wide variety of fruits and veggies
- Offers both fresh produce and locally made prepared foods
- Buy local!
A few of my favorite vendors:
Whirlwind Farm hail from Geraldine and can be found at the Madison City Farmers Market, along with the Lathum and Bailey Cove Farmers Markets.
- Sustainably grown
- No chemicals!
- Non GMO and heirloom breeds
- Unusual varieties of veggies, such as tatsoi
- Nice, knowledgeable people
Mason Dixon Bakery can be found at 9009 Memorial Parkway SW, Suite F
Their hours are Mon - Thurs 10am - 6pm, Fri 10am - 7pm, Sat 10am - 5pm
They can also be found at the Madison City Farmer's Market, Greene Street Market and other venues around town.
- Gluten free bakery
- Very allergy friendly
- Delicious cupcakes - try the Cookie Monster
- Sugar overdose
- Offers paleo and vegan fare
The Hummus People can be found at the Madison City Farmer's Market, Greene Street Market, along with other farmer's markets and Juice Bar Huntsville.
- Very healthy, no oil!
- Flavorful without being overly salty
- Cool people
Love farmers markets? Also check out my visit to Greene Street Farmer's Market.