While I was sure to enjoy their margaritas, I was also looking to enjoy some food while I was there. I heard Crave Heat, one of our local food trucks, was going to have more traditional Mexican foods on their menu, so I decided it was time to try to procure some vegan food from a food truck. They are not very easy to navigate for vegetarians, let alone vegans.
Enjoy my slightly campy v-blog review of their veggie burrito, beginning with some video of the party at Humphrey's and some of their very colorful tortilla chips:
To sum up-
- Super tasty!
- Flavorful beans, rice, and grilled veggies wrapped in a fantastically flaky handmade tortilla
- Slightly salty for healthfood eater
- Order carefully, explaining that you want cheese and sour cream left off
- Long wait, don't be in a hurry
- Friendly staff
- TMNT game
- May be carrying veg chorizo in the future
- Buy local!